International and National Experience
Writer, editor, course developer, project manager, lecturer and IT-literate. These key words sum up Krys' skills and interests. Other experience includes MS Access database design and development, as well as Web content management and design, with XML a favourite technology.
Flexible and co-operative, Krys enjoys problemsolving and new challenges. A university graduate, she can draw on many years' editorial and production experience, in management and front line. Krystyna Wareing, BA and MIoIC, is a member of the Institute of Internal Communication (CiB) and the National Union of Journalists.
Key successes are shown below. For more information email Krys.
- Corporate Writing Bids, Strategic Board Reports
- Sessional Lecturer at the The Management School London, in Journalism, Public Relations, Speechwriting, Marketing, Office Management
- Communications in Web and Print, for Antique Chandeliers West Sussex
- Associate Editor for the World Institute of Engineering and Technical Education
- Member Editorial Advisory Board, Global Journal of Engineering Education
- Sub-contractor Development Directorate Training & Development Agency MarComms team. Web lead, writer, project manager DVD on Targeted Youth Support
- Lecturer and Tutor in Journalism, for the New Curiosity Shop, also ex-London School of Journalism. Courses written and developed: Internet Journalism and Web Design; How To Build An MS Access Database; New Technology; Promotions / PR; Understanding Journalism
- Tutor and Trainer, NUJ. Internet Publishing, Internet Research, QuarkXpress
- Honorary Adviser Bangla Mirror Newspaper, East London
- Editor and Chief Sub-Editor Thomson Business Publishing, magazines eg Business-To-Business Review, Australian Electronics Engineering, Process & Control Engineering, The Engineer, Tenders Australia, Today's Life Science among others
- Sub-Editor, national and regional newspapers, Sydney Morning Herald, Trinity Newspapers, New Scientist magazine
- Production Editor Medical Communications, Quantum (Kent)
- Assistant Editor, Report Editor, Consultant.